AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rajkot (AIIMS Rajkot) has released a notification at aiimsrajkot.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Rajkot – Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Nov-2023
AIIMS Rajkot Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rajkot (AIIMS Rajkot)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|AIIMS Rajkot Official Website||aiimsrajkot.edu.in|
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Rajkot official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, BDS, M.Sc, MD, DNB, MS, MDS, DM, M.Ch, DNB, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rajkot recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 16-Nov-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AIIMS Rajkot official website aiimsrajkot.edu.in, Starts from 23-10-2023 to 02-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Rajkot Senior Resident Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through AIIMS Rajkot official website aiimsrajkot.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rajkot will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AIIMS Rajkot online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Nov-2023
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 02nd November 2023