BOB Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released a notification at bankofbaroda.in for recruitment to the Post of Branch Receivables Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Apr-2022
BOB Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Post Details||Branch Receivables Manager|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|BOB Official Website||bankofbaroda.in|
BOB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BOB official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Candidates Should Have Minimum 2 Years of overall work experience out of which One (1) year of experience should be in Collection Profile with Banks / NBFCs / Financial Institutions and related industries in India.
As per the Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 23 years and a maximum of 35 years .
- Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer): 3Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Gen/EWS Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD OBC Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD SC/ ST Candidates: 15 Years
- Ex-servicemen Gen/EWS Candidates : 5 Years
- Ex-servicemen OBC Candidates: 8 Years
- Ex-servicemen SC/ST Candidates: 10 Years
- General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Short Listing, Personal Interview/or any other selection method
How to apply for BOB Recruitment (Branch Receivables Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BOB official website bankofbaroda.in, Starts from 25-03-2022 to 14-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for BOB Branch Receivables Manager Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through BOB official website bankofbaroda.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bank of Baroda will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BOB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Apr-2022
BOB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: bankofbaroda.in