DGE Recruitment 2023: Directorate General of Employment (DGE) has released a notification at dge.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Superintendent in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Dec-2023
DGE Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Employment (DGE)|
|Post Details||Office Superintendent|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 1,42,400/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, All India|
|DGE Official Website||dge.gov.in|
DGE Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||7|
DGE Recruitment required eligibility details
DGE Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per DGE official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Upper Division Clerk||As Per Norms|
DGE Salary Details
|Psychologist||Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Office Superintendent||Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-|
|Career Assistant||Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Upper Division Clerk|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DGE Recruitment (Office Superintendent) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 17-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for DGE Office Superintendent Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DGE recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Dec-2023
DGE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dge.gov.in