ECHS Recruitment 2024: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has released a notification at echs.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Clerk in kutch- Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Feb-2024
ECHS Vacancy Details January 2024
|Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
|Medical Officer, Clerk
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 16,800 – 75,000/- Per Month
|ECHS Official Website
ECHS Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
ECHS Recruitment required eligibility details
ECHS Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per ECHS official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
ECHS Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment (Medical Officer, Clerk) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the OIC ECHS Cell, Stn HQ Bhuj on or before 10-Feb-2024
Steps to Apply for ECHS Medical Officer, Clerk Jobs 2024
- First of all go through the ECHS recruitment notification 2024 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 26-01-2024
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Feb-2024
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 13th Feb 2024
ECHS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: echs.gov.in