GIPCL Recruitment 2023: Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd. (GIPCL) has released a notification at gipcl.com for recruitment to the Post of PRT, TGT in Surat – Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-May-2023
GIPCL Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd. (GIPCL)|
|Post Details||PRT, TGT|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Surat – Gujarat|
|GIPCL Official Website||gipcl.com|
GIPCL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per GIPCL official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.Ed, M.P.Ed, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for GIPCL Recruitment (PRT, TGT) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Secretary Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s GIPCL Academy C/o Gujarat Industries Power Co. Ltd., PO: Nani Naroli – 394 112 Ta.: Mangrol, Dist. Surat, Gujarat on or before 15-May-2023
Steps to Apply for GIPCL PRT, TGT Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the GIPCL recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-May-2023