ICSI Recruitment 2022: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has released a notification at icsi.edu for recruitment to the Post of Civil Engineer in New Delhi – Manesar – Kochi – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Feb-2022
ICSI Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
|Post Details||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.33000-40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Manesar – Kochi – All India|
|ICSI Official Website||icsi.edu|
ICSI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ICSI official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates Should have Preference shall be given to the candidates having a post qualification experience of one to two years and more than two years. Only in case where there is no candidate found left with of one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience, shall candidates having post qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
- Period of Contract: The tenure for the position is for 1 (one) year on contractual basis with an option with ICSI for renewal up to a period of further 2 (two) years
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Company Secretaries of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-Feb-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ICSI Recruitment (Civil Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ICSI official website icsi.edu, Starts from 09-02-2022 to 28-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for ICSI Civil Engineer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ICSI official website icsi.edu
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute of Company Secretaries of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ICSI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Feb-2022
ICSI Notification Important Links
- For more Details, Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training experience forming a part of the curriculum of any Degree/Diploma will not be counted towards the total experience