IFSCA Recruitment 2023: International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has released a notification at ifsca.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive Director in Gandhinagar – Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Oct-2023
IFSCA Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|Post Details||Executive Director|
|Salary||Rs. 1,65,900 – 2,16,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar – Gujarat|
|IFSCA Official Website||ifsca.gov.in|
IFSCA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Chief General Manager (Risk Management)||1|
IFSCA Recruitment required eligibility details
IFSCA Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IFSCA official notification candidate should have completed CA,CFA, CS, ICWA, Degree, Graduation, Masters Degree, MBA, MMS, LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|MBA,MMS, CA,CS, CFA, LLB, Graduation|
|Chief General Manager (Risk Management)||CA,CFA, CS, ICWA, Degree, Masters Degree|
IFSCA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Rs. 2,04,000- 2,16,000/-|
|Chief General Manager (Risk Management)||Rs. 1,65,900- 1,85,900/-|
IFSCA Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the International Financial Services Centres Authority Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 40 years and a maximum of 55 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|40 – 55|
|Chief General Manager (Risk Management)||Max. 52|
- For all Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for IFSCA Recruitment (Executive Director ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The General Manager (Admin.) International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ,GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355 on or before 09-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for IFSCA Executive Director Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the IFSCA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Oct-2023
IFSCA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ifsca.gov.in