IFSCA Recruitment 2023: International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has released a notification at ifsca.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in All India . Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Mar-2023
IFSCA Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|Post Details||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Salary||Rs.143000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IFSCA Official Website||ifsca.gov.in|
IFSCA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IFSCA official notification candidate should have completed CA, CFA, CS, ICWA, Degree, LLB, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the International Financial Services Centres Authority recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 01-Feb-2023.
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
On-Line Examination, Interview
How to apply for IFSCA Recruitment (Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IFSCA official website ifsca.gov.in, Starts from 11-02-2023 to 03-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for IFSCA Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through IFSCA official website ifsca.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. International Financial Services Centres Authority will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IFSCA online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Mar-2023
- Phase I On-Line Examination: March/ April 2023
- Phase II On-Line Examination: April/ May 2023
- Phase III Interview: Dates will be intimated