IGNCA Recruitment 2022: Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA) has released a notification at ignca.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Programme Assistant, Office Administrator in Vadodra – Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Dec-2022
IGNCA Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA)|
|Post Details||Programme Assistant, Office Administrator|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|IGNCA Official Website||ignca.gov.in|
IGNCA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
IGNCA Recruitment required eligibility details
IGNCA Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per IGNCA official notification candidate should have completed Degree/Diploma, BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Project Associate||BE/ B.Tech|
|Office Administrator||Degree/ Diploma, BE/ B.Tech|
IGNCA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Associate||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Office Administrator||Rs. 20,000/-|
IGNCA Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-10-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Associate||Max. 40|
|Office Administrator||Max. 30|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment (Programme Assistant, Office Administrator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Regional Director Inddire Gandhi National Centre for the Arts C/o Maharaja Fatesingh Museum Trust Lukshmi Vilas Palace Compound Jawaharlal Nehru Marg Navapura, Vadodra Gujarat – 390 001. And also Send Through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for IGNCA Programme Assistant, Office Administrator Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IGNCA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Dec-2022
IGNCA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Formpdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ignca.gov.in