IGNCA Recruitment 2022: Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA) has released a notification at ignca.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistants, Research Fellows in Vadodara – Gujarat, Chennai/ Pudducherry – Tamilnadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Jun-2022
IGNCA Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA)|
|Post Details||Project Assistants, Research Fellows|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Vadodara – Gujarat, Chennai/ Pudducherry – Tamilnadu|
|IGNCA Official Website||ignca.gov.in|
IGNCA Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
IGNCA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IGNCA official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Project Assistants: 01 Year
- Research Fellow: 06 Months
IGNCA Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Assistants||Max. 30|
|Research Fellow||Max. 40|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment (Project Assistants, Research Fellows) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Professor, BVP, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts ( IGNCA), Janpath Building, Janpath, New Delhi‐ 110001 on or before 17-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for IGNCA Project Assistants, Research Fellows Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IGNCA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 31-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Jun-2022
IGNCA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form for Project Assistants pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification and Application form for Research Fellow Post: Click Here
- Official Website: ignca.gov.in