Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau) has released a notification at mha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-May-2022
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Details||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Website||mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
|Streams Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||56|
|Electronics & Communication||94|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Intelligence Bureau official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Information Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering, Masters Degree in Science/ Electronics/ Physics/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 07-05-2022.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Service/ Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Intelligence Bureau official website mha.gov.in, Starts from 16-04-2022 to 07-May-2022
Steps to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Intelligence Bureau official website mha.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Intelligence Bureau will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Intelligence Bureau online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-May-2022
Intelligence Bureau Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts From 16th April 2022)
- Official Website: mha.gov.in