Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau) has released a notification at mha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Security Assistant/Executive in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Nov-2022
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau)|
|Post Details||Security Assistant/Executive|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 69,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Website||mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Security Assistant/ Executive||1521|
|Multi-Tasking Staff/ General||150|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Intelligence Bureau official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Intelligence Bureau Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Security Assistant/ Executive||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff/ General||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-|
Intelligence Bureau Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 25-11-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Security Assistant/ Executive||Max. 27|
|Multi-Tasking Staff/ General||18 – 25|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Recruitment Processing Charges:
- For All Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/ SBI Challan
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment (Security Assistant/Executive) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Intelligence Bureau official website mha.gov.in, Starts from 05-11-2022 to 25-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/Executive Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Intelligence Bureau official website mha.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Intelligence Bureau will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Intelligence Bureau online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Nov-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 25-11-2022
- Payments through SBI challan generated on the last day of closure of online application
forms can be submitted in the bank till 29th November 2022