IPR Recruitment 2023: Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has released a notification at ipr.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientific Assistant-B in Gandhinagar – Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Oct-2023
IPR Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)|
|Post Details||Scientific Assistant-B|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar– Gujarat|
|IPR Official Website||ipr.res.in|
IPR Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
IPR Recruitment required eligibility details
IPR Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IPR official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Electronics||Diploma in Electronics Engineering|
|Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Computer||Diploma in Computer Engineering, B.Sc in Computer Science|
|Instrumentation||Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering|
As per the Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-09-2023.
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Female/PWBD/EWS/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for IPR Recruitment (Scientific Assistant-B) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IPR official website ipr.res.in, Starts from 13-09-2023 to 13-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for IPR Scientific Assistant-B Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through IPR official website ipr.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute for Plasma Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IPR online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Oct-2023