Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Finance (Ministry of Finance) has released a notification at financialservices.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Registrar, Recovery Officer in All India . Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Aug-2023
Ministry of Finance Vacancy Details June 2023
|Organization Name||Ministry of Finance (Ministry of Finance)|
|Post Details||Assistant Registrar, Recovery Officer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Ministry of Finance Official Website||financialservices.gov.in|
Ministry of Finance Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Ministry of Finance Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Finance official notification.
Ministry of Finance Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Registrar||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 09-08-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment (Assistant Registrar, Recovery Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (DRT), Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services, 3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building 10, Jeevan Deep Building 10, Parliament Street, New Delhi. on or before 09-Aug-2023
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Finance Assistant Registrar, Recovery Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Ministry of Finance recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Aug-2023
Ministry of Finance Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: financialservices.gov.in