NHAI Recruitment 2023: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a notification at nhai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy General Manager (Media Relation) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 03-Aug-2023
NHAI Vacancy Details July 2023
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Details||Deputy General Manager (Media Relation)|
|Salary||Rs.78800-209200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NHAI Official Website||nhai.gov.in|
NHAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NHAI official notification candidate should have completed Degree , Post Graduation in Journalism and Mass Communications/Public Relations from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Highways Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment (Deputy General Manager (Media Relation)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 05-07-2023 to 03-Aug-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the GM (HR & Admn)-III, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No.G5-&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Steps to Apply for NHAI Deputy General Manager (Media Relation) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NHAI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Aug-2023
- Last date for submission of Printout of Online application along with requisite documents from Parent Department: 10-Aug-2023