NIA Recruitment 2023: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Sub-Inspector in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Jun-2023
NIA Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|Salary||Rs.29200-92300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the National Investigation Agency recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 13-Jun-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Assistant Sub-Inspector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 13-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for NIA Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Jun-2023
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in