NIACL Recruitment 2023: The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has released a notification at newindia.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Aug-2023
NIACL Vacancy Details July 2023
|Organization Name||The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL)|
|Post Details||Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists)|
|Salary||Rs.80000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIACL Official Website||newindia.co.in|
NIACL Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
NIACL Recruitment required eligibility details
NIACL Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIACL official notification candidate should have completed CA, B.E or B.Tech, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, MBBS, M.E or M.Tech, MCA, M.D, M.S, MDS, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Risk Engineer: Graduation, Post Graduation
- Automobile Engineer: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Automobile Engineering, Graduation/ Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering
- Legal: Graduation/ Post Graduation in Law
- Accounts: CA, Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Health: BAMS, BHMS, BDS, MBBS, MD, MS, MDS, Post Graduation Medical Degree
- IT: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in IT/ CS, MCA
- Generalists: Graduation, Post Graduation
As per the The New India Assurance Company Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-Aug-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply for NIACL Recruitment (Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIACL official website newindia.co.in, Starts from 01-08-2023 to 21-Aug-2023
Steps to Apply for NIACL Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NIACL official website newindia.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. The New India Assurance Company Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIACL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Aug-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 21-08-2023
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 09th September 2023
- Date of Mains Examination: 08th October 2023
NIACL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Short Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: newindia.co.in