NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released a notification at npcilcareers.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Trade Apprentice in Kakrapur – Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Jul-2022
NPCIL Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Details||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs. 7,700 – 8,855/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kakrapur – Gujarat|
|NPCIL Official Website||npcilcareers.co.in|
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|PSAA / COPA||10|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||9|
NPCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NPCIL official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 14 years and a maximum of 24 years , as on 15-07-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee.
- Merit Basis
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment (Trade Apprentice) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Manager(HRM), NPCIL, Kakrapar, Gujarat Site, Anumala- 394651, Ta. Vyara Dist. Tapi, Gujarat on or before 15-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NPCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Jul-2022
NPCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: npcilcareers.co.in