NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released a notification at npcilcareers.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive Trainees in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Apr-2022
NPCIL Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Post Details||Executive Trainees|
|Salary||Rs.56100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NPCIL Official Website||npcilcareers.co.in|
NPCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
NPCIL Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NPCIL official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Mechanical: B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech in Mechanical/ Production Engineering
- Chemical: B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Electrical: B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics: B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Controls, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Instrumentation: B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech in Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Controls, Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
- Civil: B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech in Civil Engineering
Age Limit: As per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 26 years , as on 28-Apr-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC (NCL)) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/DODPKIA, Female, Employees of NPCIL Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
GATE 2020, GATE 2021, GATE 2022 Marks & Personal Interview
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment (Executive Trainees) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in, Starts from 13-04-2022 to 28-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Executive Trainees Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NPCIL official website npcilcareers.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Nuclear Power Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NPCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Apr-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 28-04-2022
NPCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts from 13th April 2022)
- Official Website: npcilcareers.co.in