NTPC Recruitment 2023: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released a notification at ntpc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Engineering Executive Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Oct-2023
NTPC Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Details||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTPC Official Website||ntpc.co.in|
NTPC Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
NTPC Recruitment required eligibility details
NTPC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NTPC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Electrical Engineering: Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High/ Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical/ & Automation/ Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering: Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering: Degree in Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Civil Engineering: Degree in Civil/ Construction Engineering
- Mining Engineering: Degree in Mining Engineering
Age Limit: As per the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years , as on 20-10-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General/ EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/XSM/PWBD/ Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
Based on GATE Marks, Interview
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment (Engineering Executive Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NTPC official website ntpc.co.in, Starts from 06-10-2023 to 20-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NTPC official website ntpc.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NTPC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Oct-2023