RITES Recruitment 2023: Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has released a notification at rites.com for recruitment to the Post of Quantity Estimator in Ahmedabad – Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Jun-2023
RITES Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)|
|Post Details||Quantity Estimator|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad – Gujarat|
|RITES Official Website||rites.com|
RITES Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Quality Assurance & Quality Control
|Section Engineer – System Integrated
Testing & Commissioning
RITES Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RITES official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Rail India Technical and Economic Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-05-2023.
- General/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Online
How to apply for RITES Recruitment (Quantity Estimator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RITES official website rites.com, Starts from 30-05-2023 to 10-Jun-2023
- Veune: RITES Project Office, Ahmedabad 3-A,3rd Floor, 4DSquare Mall, Visat Gandhinagar Highway, Motera,Ahmedabad,380005
Steps to Apply for RITES Quantity Estimator Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through RITES official website rites.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Rail India Technical and Economic Services will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RITES online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Jun-2023
- Date of Interview: 14th June 2023