SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Jun-2023
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (SSC CHSL)|
|Post Details||DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 92,300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC CHSL Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC CHSL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC CHSL official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
SSC CHSL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500 – 92,300/-|
|Data Entry Operator Grade A||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
As per the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years, as of 01-08-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Computer Based Examination, Skill Test, Typing Test, Documents Verification
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment (DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC CHSL’s official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 09-05-2023 to 08-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL DEO, LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC CHSL’s official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC CHSL online application form with the utmost care, as no correspondence regarding a change of details will likely be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Jun-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 10-06-2023
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 11-June-2023
- Last Date for Payment through Challan: 12-June-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and Online Payment of Correction Charges: 14th to 15th June 2023
- Date of Schedule of Tier I (Computer-Based Examination): August 2023