SSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPF in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Aug-2023
SSC Vacancy Details July 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPF|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Vacancy (Post Wise) Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police||162|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF||1714|
SSC Vacancy (Department Wise) Details
|Department Name||No of Posts (Male)||No of Posts (Female)|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-08-2023.
- OBC/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPF) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 22-07-2023 to 15-Aug-2023
Steps to Apply for SSC Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPF Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-07-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Aug-2023
- Dates of Window for Application Form Correction and Online Payment of Correction Charges: 16th & 17th August 2023
- Date of Computer Based Examination: October, 2023