Survey of India Recruitment 2023: Survey of India (Survey of India) has released a notification at surveyofindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Motor Driver & Mechanic in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-May-2023
Survey of India Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Survey of India (Survey of India)|
|Post Details||Motor Driver & Mechanic|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Survey of India Official Website||surveyofindia.gov.in|
Survey of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Survey of India official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Driving License from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Survey of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 31-05-2023.
No Application Fee.
Interview, Driving Test
How to apply for Survey of India Recruitment (Motor Driver & Mechanic) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the As Given Below on or before 31-May-2023
Survey of India Offline Address Details:
- The Director, Geodetic & Research Branch, Survey of India, 17 E.C.Road, Post Box No-77, Dehradun-248001 (UK).
- The Director, Jammu & Kashmir Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Golf Course Road, Nagrota Jammu-181221 (J&K).
- The Director, Gujarat, Daman & Diu Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Sir Creek-Bhavan, Sector 10-A, P.O Box No-1, Gandhinagar-382010 (Gujarat).
- The Director, Odisha Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, P.O, R.R, Laboratory, Survey Bhawan Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- The Director, Assam & Nagaland Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Nidhi Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Lalmati, NH-37, Guwahati-781029, Assam.
- The Director, International Boundary Directorate, Survey of India, Defence Offices Complex, Room No-001, B- Block, Ground Floor, Africa Avenue, New Delhi-110023.
- The Director, East UP Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Manchitra Bhawan, 5-Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- The Director, Tripura, Manipur & Mizoram Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India Kendriya Sadan, 5th Floor, Chirukandi Road, Tarapur, Silchar-788003, Assam.
- The Additional Surveyor General, Eastern Zone, Survey of India-13, Wood Street, Kolkata-700016 (WB).
- The Director, Maharashtra & Goa Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Phulenagar, Alandi Road, Pune-411005 (Maharshtra).
- The Director, Himachal Pradesh Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Dakshin Marg, Sector 32-A, Chandigarh-160030.
- The Director, Chhattisgarh Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Central Secretarial Bhawan, 3rd Floor, B-Wing Sector-24, Atal Nagar, Nawa Raipur-492109 (Chhattisgarh).
- The Director, Karnataka Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Post Box No=3403, Sarjapur Road, Koramangala-II Block, Bengaluru-560034.
- The Additional Surveyor General, Central Zone, Survey of India, Vijay Nagar, Jabalpur-482002 (MP).
- The Director, Bihar Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, 7th Floor Block-A, F, & G, Karpuri Thakur Sadan, Kendriya Karyalaya Parisar, Ashiyana Digha Road, Patna-800025 (Bihar).
- The Additional Surveyor General, North Eastern Zone, Survey of India, P.O Box No-89, Malki, Shillong-793001 (Meghalaya).
- The Director, Jharkhand Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Ranchi Survey of India, Near Magistrate Colony, Doranda, Ranchi-834002, Jharkhand.
Steps to Apply for Survey of India Motor Driver & Mechanic Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Survey of India recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-May-2023
Survey of India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: surveyofindia.gov.in