SVNIT Recruitment 2023: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has released a notification at svnit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Surat – Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 06-Nov-2023
SVNIT Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Surat – Gujarat|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|SVNIT Official Website||svnit.ac.in|
SVNIT Vacancy Details
|Name Post||No of Post|
SVNIT Recruitment required eligibility details
SVNIT Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per SVNIT official notification candidate should have completed Degree, MBBS, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Dy. Librarian||Masters Degree|
|Medical Officer||MBBS Degree|
SVNIT Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 15-11-2023.
|Name Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Dy. Librarian||50 years|
|Medical Officer||35 years|
- For General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC, ST, PwD and Female Candidates: NIL
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for SVNIT Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 22-09-2023 to 06-Nov-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhi National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat – 395007, Gujarat
Steps to Apply for SVNIT Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the SVNIT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Nov-2023
- Last Date for Hard Copy: 16th November 2023
SVNIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: svnit.ac.in