UIIC Recruitment 2023: United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has released a notification at uiic.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) Specialist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Sep-2023
UIIC Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|Post Details||Administrative Officer (Scale I) Specialist|
|Salary||Rs.88000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|UIIC Official Website||uiic.co.in|
UIIC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Accounts/ Finance Specialists||24|
UIIC Recruitment required eligibility details
UIIC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UIIC official notification candidate should have completed CA or ICWA, B.Com, Degree, LLB, B.E or B.Tech, M.Com, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, Master’s Degree, M.E or M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Legal Specialists||LLB, Masters Degree|
|Accounts/ Finance Specialists||CA/ ICWA, B.Com, M.Com|
|Actuaries||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Doctors||MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS|
|Engineers||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech|
|Agriculture Specialists||Degree, Masters Degree|
As per the United India Insurance Company Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 23-08-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- All Applicants other than SC / ST / PwBD, Permanent Employees of COMPANY: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability(PwBD), Permanent Employees of COMPANY: Rs. 250/-
Online Exam & Interview
How to apply for UIIC Recruitment (Administrative Officer (Scale I) Specialist ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UIIC official website uiic.co.in, Starts from 24-08-2023 to 14-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale I) Specialist Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UIIC official website uiic.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. United India Insurance Company Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UIIC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Sep-2023
- Payment of Application Fees / Service charges: 14-Sep-2023
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Test: 7 days prior to the Online Test (Tentative)
- Date of the Online Test: will be during the 2nd week of October month 2023